The XRail by Piranha Safety
The patented XRail solution is another industry first by Piranha Safety. Developed for the aerospace industry, the XRail is the only perimeter guardrail system in the world that can use a variety of methods to raise and lower. The system adjusts in height from 42″ to completely flush.
The XRail was developed by Piranha Safety for a customer with a unique problem. The client needed leading edge protection that would not require the worker to do anything more than press a button to raise and lower the rail, but they also needed the guardrail system to be versatile, Class I, Div I compliant, fully adjustable, with an optional debris curtain, and the system needed to meet OSHA standards. Typical challenges for Piranha, but we are ravenous innovators!
- Available in a variety of lengths ranging from 36″ in width up to 120″
- Adjusts with pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and manual operation
- Standard system raises to 42″ complying with OSHA 1926 subpart M standard
- Custom height options available
- Comes with or without debris curtain
- System can sit 100% flush to floor
- Class I, Div I certified
EP 3 026 195